Using CBD oil isn’t the hardest thing in the world. Yet, there is tonnes of information out there on using cbd oil and a lot of it is mighty conflicting. If you’re using cbd oil than it will almost 100% for sure come in a tincture vial. Let us break this down in to some easy steps!
Steps for using cbd oil.
- Make sure you cbd oil hasn’t gone solid. Keep it in a room temperature dark cupboard is best practice.
- Before opening it, roll the vial between your palms and/or give it a little shake to mix it up.
- Unscrew the dropper and before removing it give it a little squeeze so it sucks up some cbd oil.
- Looking in a mirror, open your mouth and lift up your tongue.
- Squeeze two drops under your tongue. Replace the dropper to the bottle and put it away.
- Relax your tongue and keep it in your mouth for at least 30 seconds, but best to try for 1 minute.
- After 30 seconds to 1 minute you may wash it down with water or juice.
What dosage cbd oil should I use?
This will come down to why your using the cbd oil. People suffering from chronic pain will probably use more than people who are just using it for the general health benefits associated with the use of cbd oil.
For beginners using cbd oil I, and most, recommend starting off with two drops under the tongue for at least week. If you find its helping alleviate your pain or its achieving what you set out for the cbd oil to do then keep on with it. If you feel it isn’t working for you then you can add another drop every few nights until you reach your spot.
I hate the taste of cbd oil are there more cbd products I can use?
Oh for sure, I mean I am quite lucky I like the strong earthy taste of cbd oil so using it isn’t an issue. But there are tonnes of people who don’t like its taste. For that reason there are many new products being bought to the market all the times, some of them include:
- CBD edibles – from sweets to cookies
- CBD vape oils
- CBD vape pens
- CBD wax and shatter
- CBD capsules
- CBD balms and ointments
It is always best to try and use the oil first though. It is one of the best ways to directly consume CBD oil for its benefits. It is the easiest way to use CBD and it is the only way (apart from capsules and isolate) which doesn’t involve any other chemicals, ingredients or additives!
Support us by checking out our approved suppliers list which is growing all the time. We do the research so you don’t have too!
Let us know in the comments how you use your CBD oil.
Please note this isn't medical information. For accurate dosage instructions please refer to the manufacturer's use guide with their product. For any medical advice please see your doctor or health care practitioner.